INSULATED ROOF PANEL WITH CERTIFICATION
The JI Roof Trapezoidal Insulated Roof Panel, certified by FM for PIR insulation, serves as an external cladding panel suitable for pitched roofs, as well as horizontal and vertical wall applications in industrial, commercial, and public buildings.
With both inner and outer sheets made of metal, it combines thermal resistance with the ability to cover large spans. The minimum pitch required is 4° or greater after deflection.
We provide customised insulated composite cladding directly from our manufacturing facility.
These panels are offered in core thicknesses ranging from 40mm to 150mm, with U values spanning from 0.46W/m²K to 0.14W/m²K.
- JI 1000R - Insulated Roof and Wall Panel - FM approved
- JI 1000W SF - Insulated Wall Panel (secret fix) - FM approved
- JI 1150W VF - Insulated Wall Panel (visual fix) - FM approved
- JI Eco Panel - Insulated Roof and Wall Panel
- JI Permapan - Insulated Tile Effect Pan
- JI Onduroof - Insulated Roof and Wall Panel - FM approved
Additionally, we offer a range of panels with mineral wool insulation. Our JI Vulcasteel Roof or Wall Panel, featuring mineral wool, boasts excellent fire resistance. This panel is frequently used to partition industrial buildings into smaller sections and can also be employed for internal walls.
WHY CHOOSE TINMAN STEELS
with Great Reviews