CERTIFIED INSULATED ROOF PANEL
The JI Roof Trapezoidal Insulated Panel with PIR FM certification is designed for use on pitched roofs, as well as for horizontal and vertical wall applications, serving as an external insulated cladding panel for industrial, commercial, and public buildings.
Thanks to its metal inner and outer sheets, it offers a combination of thermal resistance and large spans. The minimum required pitch is 4° or more after deflection.
We provide customised insulated composite cladding directly sourced from our manufacturing facility.
This product is offered in core panel thicknesses ranging from 40mm to 150mm, with U values varying from 0.46W/m²K to 0.14W/m²K.
- JI 1000R: Insulated Roof and Wall Panel - FM approved
- JI 1000W SF: Insulated Wall Panel (secret fix) - FM approved
- JI 1150W VF: Insulated Wall Panel (visual fix) - FM approved
- JI Eco Panel: Insulated Roof and Wall Panel
- JI Permapan: Insulated Pan Tile Effect
- JI Onduroof: Insulated Roof and Wall Panel - FM approved
Additionally, we offer a selection of insulated panels with mineral wool. Our JI Vulcasteel Roof or Wall Panel, made with mineral wool, provides excellent fire resistance. It is commonly used to partition industrial buildings into smaller sections and can also be employed for internal walls.
Why Choose Tinman Steels
with Great Reviews